American Red Cross Sales Program Management & Campaign Development, Senior Manager in Fairfield, New Jersey
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
We are seeking aSenior Manager, Sales Program Management & Campaign Development. The preferred location of this position is Fairfield, NJ.
This Sr. Manager reports to the Senior Director of Sales Operations & Program Management. The Sales Program Management & Campaign Development, Senior Manager is focused on increasing Sales performance and revenue output for the Preparedness Health & Safety Services (PHSS) Sales team through execution of targeted sales programs to be performed by the PHSS Field Sales organization. These functions include preparing and launching targeted sales campaigns at current clients and new acquisition opportunities. The position works closely with the PHSS Marketing team in an effort to build new target opportunities and develop lead lists from commercially available sources that "match" current client characteristics to expand the client base. The role provides campaign specific target metrics reports.
The Sales Program Management & Campaign Development, Senior Manager will also be responsible for producing weekly and monthly sales campaign and programs results using Salesforce.com, the PHSS CRM system. Position works closely with PHSS Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product Management and Finance teams.
• Leads the planning, development, analysis, execution and evaluation of sales programs, promotions, leads and incentives using Salesforce.com.
• Works with partners in PHSS Marketing team to launch integrated Sales & Marketing campaigns aimed at retaining and growing existing customer relationships as well as the acquisition of new customers. Analyzes Product and Sales Campaign Business Plan Objectives and provides Sales Lead Targets in support of those objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on campaigns and leads effectiveness.
• Directs and tracks parent /child account growth via Salesfocre.com
• Establishes key metrics and measurements for all Business Sales Lead Campaign Programs.
• Responsible for extracting parent/child accounts data from Salesforce.com. Creates, produces and manages a series of weekly and monthly sales performance and productivity reports through Salesforce.com. The reports will be used by all levels of PHSS Sales Leadership, Product Management and Senior Staff.
• Builds sales performance models consistent with specific lead program quotas and targets.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance or Business Administration preferred.• A minimum of 10 - 15 years of Sales Operations experience.• Business Planning and Budget Allocation experience preferred.• Strong working knowledge of Business-To-Business Sales required.• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com• Professional written and verbal business communications skills.• Ability to work with all levels of management.• Ability to travel 20-50%.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.