American Red Cross Warehouse & Kitting Laborer in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
If you're looking for an opportunity that makes you feel appreciated every day, we invite you to join us. The American Red Cross Blood Services Greater Alleghenies Region is one of 36 American Red Cross regional blood centers whose mission is to fulfill the needs of people and provide the safest, most reliable and cost-effective blood and plasma services through voluntary donations.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse & Kitting Laborer at our Johnstown, PA location. In this role you will be responsible for a combination of manual and clerical shipping, receiving, kitting and warehouse duties. We offer a full benefits package that includes health/welfare benefits, retirement savings & paid time off.
• High school diploma or equivalent and related experience is required. Warehouse related experience or training required, preferably with an automated system.
• Basic reading, writing, communications and math skills required. Knowledge of general office procedures and practices is preferred.
• May be required to be certified in fork lift operation. Valid driver's license and clean DMV record may be required.
• May be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds and push carts with loads up to 200 pounds. May work in tight spaces, climb ladders; may reach, bend, stoop, push, pull, etc.
• Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm most weeks, rotation into Monday-Friday 6am-3:30pm schedule about once per month.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.